|Home||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Feb 1 2014, 10:23 PM
Joined: 28-November 13
YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk recently revealed that he had the WINNER members take acting lessons.
On January 31, Yang Hyun Suk appeared on Mnet’s “WINNER TV” episode that aired.
On that day, he revealed, “Since dramas are big in the overseas market right now, I had the WINNER members taking acting lessons for the past couple of years or so. However, I haven’t seen them act myself to assess their skills. I’m actually considering asking them to reenact the popular drama series, ’The Heirs’ on ‘WINNER TV.’”
He continued, “I think it will be a fun opportunity for WINNER to show fans and the public their potential for acting. I think Nam Tae Hyun would look best in a female disguise. I think the member who would be worst suited for the feminine look is Lee Seung Hoon.”
In the same episode, WINNER put on a parody of “The Heirs” and brought laughter to the viewers.
1. [+377, -86] Their acting was all natural, they all seem talented. But CEO Yang, please prioritize music over acting.
2. [+361, -91] The kids were good at acting. Song Minho's eyebrows and Lee Seung Hoon made me burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋ Kang Seung Yoon was especially great
3. [+330, -81] Despite it being a parody, they were better than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe because they're rookies but they work ahrd in everything ㅋㅋ Looking forward to their debut
4. [+32, -18] I've known Seung Yoon's acting since High Kick but he's certainly good~ Hurry up with their debut, today marks their 100th day since bcoming Winner...
5. [+29, -18] A bit embarrassing but ㅋㅋㅋ It was fun to watch and they all fit their roles.
cr: soompi + NB via JessJess from 1H YG Fam Thread
song mino's girls
Posted: Apr 23 2014, 01:04 AM
Joined: 14-September 13
Burn. Seung Hoon. The boss said it.
Well it's not like he joined the company to be dressed as a female anyway ahaha.