Important Topics: Promote Us Chatango

• [OFFICIAL] YG Princes General Rules
  • [DISC] What should YG Princes new forum name be?
  • [OFFICIAL] Username Changes
  • [NOTICE Regarding Posting Team B
  • [PROJECT] Wings of WINNER Debut Support Project

YG Princes Network
    Facebook - Tumblr - Twitter - WordPress

Subbing Channels
    YouTube - Dailymotion - Facebook

• Forum PoliciesActive TopicsTop 10 Overall Posters

Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

[PJ-1W] WINNER Debut Support Project
    ramyun
     Posted: Nov 1 2013, 12:01 PM
    Administrator

Team: A

user posted image

Description
    I think that we all know and are anticipating that WINNER are planned to debut in this upcoming winter, but YG (being the troll he is) has yet to give us a permanent and confirmed date. So although we still don't know when yet, YG Princes will be hosting the WINNER debut support project, titled as 'Wings of WINNER' (also known as WOW)

To make this project extra special, instead of just a traditional message book, we're going to be writing the messages in message pills instead as well as letting all of you send in your gifts that you want to give to WINNER. We will be sending everything to Double V, a Korean fansite for WINNER, who will in turn, personally give our gifts to WINNER!

Symbolism
    You may be wondering, why is it called 'Wings of WINNER'? If you recall, the self-composed song of Team A (now WINNER), called "Go Up", contained the lyrics:

"Let's go up in the sky, we'll go up"

With that verse in mind, we titled this project 'Wings of WINNER', because not only did it connect with "Go Up" but also because it signified WINNER unfurling their wings and being ready to take their first flight and ready to make their mark on the world.

Guidelines
    1) All messages must be 25 words or less.
    2) Donors may write up to 50 words. Please click here to donate.
    3) Do not send any heavy, large, illegal, or flammable gifts or else the package may get stopped by customs. (We will accept edible gifts as long as they are sealed/pre-packaged.)
    4) We don't recommend sending fragile gifts, simply because it may get broken during the shipping process.
    5) If you would like to send a gift, please PM me first, so that I can tell you whether we can accept your gift or not.

Gifts
    We are keeping gifts very simple and fun this time, so that fans may send in their own gifts as they wish:
    WINNER Phone Charms - $45
    Magnetic Putty - $25
    Message Pills & Bottles - $50
    Snapbacks/Beanies - $125

Total: $245

If we reach past our goal, we will use the remaining donations for other gifts.

Charity
    With WINNER's first step into the world, we at YG Princes would also like to make our first step into the world by doing good deeds. We are planning on donating at least $100 to World Vision, in their Where Most Needed section. Please visit here to donate.

An excerpt from their mission:

World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization dedicated to helping children, families, and communities worldwide reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.

We help transform the lives of the world’s poorest children and families in nearly 100 countries, including the United States, through interventions such as nutrition and safe drinking water programs, poverty relief and community development initiatives, disaster response, and more. Our non-profit work extends assistance to all people, regardless of religious beliefs, gender, race, or ethnic background.

Click Here to send your message to WINNER!

Please help us promote this project by using these banners!
    user posted image
    CODE
    [url=http://ygprinces.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=391][img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i406/xaesmaere/YGP/WINGS.png[/img][/url]

PM
    ramyun
     Posted: Nov 5 2013, 08:43 PM
    Administrator

Updates

PM
    xxibghDVN
     Posted: Nov 6 2013, 07:28 AM
    Members

Team: OT11

You are so hardworking.. I would love to donate but.. I'm still a student.. and my wallet says no.. so... lol. FIGHTING!

"Every rose has its thorn..
    ..just like how every night has its dawn."
    user posted imageuser posted image
    FacebookTwitterYoutubeAsianfanfics
    PM
    Kwon Oumi
     Posted: Nov 10 2013, 11:39 AM
    Members

Thank you for your great efforts ♥
    PM
    Ailea
     Posted: Nov 10 2013, 09:41 PM
    Crown Donors

Hello,

I've been lurking around the tumblr page for awhile now and finally decided to join the forum today to post this.

I would like to ask if it's possible to include a support project for Philippine Typhoon Haiyan victims/relief efforts? They are in a big emergency situation over there... >< I'm not entirely sure which organisation this should be done under (which is trustworthy/reliable etc)... but there's one at UNICEF and I'm sure there will be many others too.

And by the way, is it possible to hype up this project a bit more by posting about it on other WIN/Winner social pages? Eg: onewomansubs twitter, fyeahteam-a tumblr, ygwinner_a twitter, and well others (there're probably a lot out there).

It'd be good if the project could get more support since this is for their debut after all and it's something that will happen only once ever.

By the way, is it possible to work together with the korean fans on this? or would the language barrier be too much? They probably have their own projects too so it could probably be presented to WINNER (or YGE staffs anyway) by different representatives but at the same time.

[Edit] This page here have links to help organisations to help Philippine. theGuardian: How you can help the typhoon Haiyan relief effort
    PM
    ksy_phxxx
     Posted: Nov 24 2013, 08:01 AM
    Members

Anyeong~ can i still send debut message? i notice the deadline is on Nov.20. sad.gif
    PM
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicCreate New TopicCreate New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules

| Mark Board Read | Delete Cookies